Everything with Fries

7:51:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Did I ever mention that I love FRIESssssssssss ???

Yup, I do... So much that I can smell fries (esp those from Mac) from far... And I do have cravings for fries at times and I can finish 1 packet of fries on my own just in a feeder bus ride home.. 

Anyway, what I'm trying to say here... Apparently, there is someone else who loves fries so much that he/she/they started this resturant called Everything with Fries. Haha, I'm assuming the owners love fries...

EVERYTHING WITH FRIES
Venue: Please visit the website for the branches location
Contact: 6345 5034
Website: http://www.everythingwithfries.com/

The place itself is decorated in the most basic manner, chalkboard wall with menu written on it, white tables and chairs, even the menu is just a piece of paper on a plastic clip board. I heard that the place belongs to the same owners of Awfully Chocolate. Dunno how true is it, but they do have some similarities..

Olrite.. let's just take a look at the menu instead!
One Egg Soup - $3.90

The One Egg Soup was a simple creamy soup with crispy fried egg. The soup was rather normal and it was abeit salty. Then again, I really like the crispy egg... Well, it was not expensive, so let's just not be too critical.... keke
And I really want to applause for its creativity! As its name says, the soup was presented like one gigantic egg  ~ the center part resembled the egg yolk and the plate looked like the egg white. Really cute! ^_^

Next, the mains.

All the mains are served with a choice of fries and a coleslaw or baby caesar. Much details are given to the fries, as fries is obviously the driver for this resturant!

The fries comes in straight cut or shoestrings. We thought that straight cut were those normal fries and so we ordered shoestrings. But we were wrong lah.. This was the outcome for acting smart and not asking the staff what was the difference. Till now, I have no idea what's straight cut fries are... Is it waffle fries? Hmm.. Let me know if you know and spare me of the "agony"....

There are also 4 different flavours for the fries, namely original, curry, salt & vinegar and herbs & garlic. We tried the curry and salt & vinegar flavours. Curry was pretty normal and tasted similar to those served at Astons/Botak Jones. The latter was a more unique taste, slightly sour aftertaste. Dun get me wrong, it is not those overwhelming sour ... I'm finding hard to describe the taste, so go try it urself! =p
Grilled Pork Chop - $13.90

The pork chop was pretty good, at least it was not too tough for the teeth to chew. Nice try.
Char- Grilled Beef Karubi - $18.90

I was expecting beef steak or something. In fact, I was rather unsure that it was really beef coz I thought the texture was kinda weird.
As you can see from the picture, I can easily 'dissected' the beef without using the knife. The dish was ok but not the way I like my beef to be... I preferred something more chewy and juicy. Personal preference.
Nutella Tart - $4.90

Again, this was one of their best sellers. I read from other blogs that you got to order this earlier in case it runs out wor.. Unless they purposely limit the quantity, otherwise it means popularity and so a  must-try! Hee

This was really nutella "gao" aka super rich & thick nutella. You will love it if you love nutella. Then again, not quite a good choice to eat it all by yourself, coz very thick lah... Do share okay?

Overall, food was pretty okay and the price was very economical.

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: