Holidays & More Holidays!!

12:35:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I'm gonna stay for a night at Marina Bay Sands.... the most happening hotel currently!

Infinity Pool.... HERE I COME!! =p

Will blog about it after my stay in mid september.. so stay tune for update on it! ^_^

*******

I have booked a package to Hokkiado in February 2010... Ice Breaking Cruise and Snow Skiing Resort! It will be a very COOL holiday, I'm sure!

Well, we decided not to go for free & easy since it wont be safe to drive during winter period, as we have absolutely no experience in it. I will be going to Furano, Kitanomori, Abashiri, Lake Akan, Sapporo & Otaru.

We have also extended the trip by 3 more days in Tokyo.. so if you have any good places in Tokyo to recommend, please do so, I appreciate it!

So look forward for my holidays to come.... hehe

0 comments: