Another church wedding

4:00:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Even though I'm not a christian myself, I adore church weddings. I like it how the wedding will start off with everyone singing. I like the part when the dad will walk down the alsie holding on to the bride and later on, passes her hand to the groom. I like how the pastor will always tell little stories before going straight to the vows.

Having say that, I will not become a christian for the sake of holding my own wedding in the church. I will do so, only when I'm ready to. 

Okay, let me share what I had learn at the church wedding yesterday...

The pastor was talking about the topic "LOVE", and there were 3 main parts:


1) Love is a verb, not a noun

Love is essentially an emotion in motion. It's a verb, an action word, rather than a noun. Love is a way of acting it, behaving it, and not just saying it. 

2) Love is about others, not yourself

Love is not me, myself and I, it's about giving to others.

I conclude my bf loves me lotza coz he will always give me food to eat. I also, coz I will help him eat stuff he dun like to eat. Hahahhaha =p

3) Love is praising God

I shant elaborate this part since I'm not trying to preach and I am definitely in no capacity to do so. 

The pastor also shared this little funny story about a newly wedded couple. The couple had their first major fight after their wedding. 

The husband asked " Why did God make someone so beautiful and yet so stupid?"

Here comes the best part...

The wife answered " God made me beautiful so that you can love me, and made me stupid so that I can love you." 

I heard the story before but nevertheless, it was still funny. Hehe

0 comments: