Miscellaneous

2:41:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

We  went to Jolin's 2011's yesterday. ^_^

Before that we went Pizza Hut for dinner, coz we got free regular pan pizza, courtesy from GE! Erm, GE as in Great Eastern, not General Election hor.  

Beside the free pizza, we also ordered the paste parchment. We seemed like piggies compared to the couple beside us. The 2 of them only ordered 1 regular pizza, while we ate 1 paste + another regular pizza (6 pcs). And guess what, we finished our food faster than them as well. Keke

Oh well, the pizza's standard seemed to drop and the parchment was only passable. In fact, I think the spaghetti was a tad soggy and it didnt smell as fragrance as it ought to be.






Anyway, the excitement part was Jolin's concert! Who cares abt pizzas?? =p

Some photos to share...

A bit small, cannot see her face at all from where I was seated and my camera's zoom was a pathetic 5X. Sobz..

I was squinting my eyes lor... >.<











I though the stage effects were pretty good and Jolin looked really petite size. Overall, the concert was good and as usual, the audience get high only close to the end of the concert. Keke

And I really admired her stamina, there was a lot of dance moves and she could sang live without panting at all. A real performer indeed!  =)

0 comments: