Quincy Weekend Offer

3:42:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Just want to share this before the promotion is over.... and yes, the 10% discount will end TODAY!!

I just made a reservation today.... =)

The package also include activities below:

Saturday
Couple Art Jamming Class
Movie Night by/in pool

Sunday
Cup cake baking

I decided to check in on Saturday so that I can join both the Saturday & Sunday activity. For the Sunday activity, it will be subjected to availability with additional cost of $40 + GST per couple.

Not going to say when I'm going for this, so that my chances to join in for the Sunday activity is higher!! #selfish 

If you have an upcoming celebration event (birthday, anniversary etc) but dont know what to do, this can be a great idea! 

Click here to see more details

Click here to view my staycation experience!

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: