A Joyful Event

11:12:00 PM Unknown 2 Comments

I'm so happy!

It's only $6 more to my first cheque from Nuffnang. Hurray!

I know, I know.. the amount is definitely insignificant compared to the few Ks that famous blogger like Xiaoxue is getting from Nuffnang.

Then again, I'm still satisfied because I literally did nothing much except posting photo and write, something that I like doing. What's more, I find new "friendship" with people who bother to read what I like and what I think.

I always like to take a look at the statistics, a service provided by Nuffnang. It will show me how many readers ( unique hits) I have per day, where they come from. Yes, I even have viewers from the other side of the world like switerland, lebandon ( hmm, where is this place ar?) , chile, usa etc. It's really A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

To help me get my cheque faster, please let me have more ads! Keke ^_^

P.S Some of the ads are really helpful & informative... So help yourself (& me oso lah) by viewing them! =p

2 comments:

Miso said...

Congratulations!! I think I am also getting my first nuffang cheque very soon! When did you add nuffnang? Had linked your blog to mine. :P

Unknown said...

Congrats to u too! Hope u get ur chq real soon!

I started blogging in 2007 but only become more active in the past 2 years.. Took awhile to accumulate though.. Hehe.. :)