Humble House yet AGAIN! ^_^ [Closed]

10:15:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Today we went to attend my cousin's ROM cum wedding at Humble House. This was the 2nd time I attended ROM there, seems like a popular place huh? Keke

And oh ya, we met one of our nepal trekking kaki here, who happens to be my cousin's very good friend. OMG! The world is really tiny! This is like the X times, I realized someone I know, knows someone I know... Hmm.. U know what I meant right? =p

MY HUMBLE HOUSE
Venue: #02-27/29 Esplanade
Contact: 6423 1881
Time: Lunch 12pm – 3pm, Dinner 6.30pm – 11pm
Website: http://www.myhumblehouse.com.sg/

***********


This was where the solemnization was held. Loved the red velvet high chairs!

The JP was rather boring, merely reading through the lines. I prefer humorous JP, after all, wedding should be a joyful event!
The entrance walkway...
Without delay, let's look at the Lunch Menu! Lovely names given to all dishes... =)
A Duet, For Love, For Life

Wedding is merely the begining of 2 people. committing to love each other. for life

As suggested by the name, this was a dish of 2 main ingredients ~ Scallop & Taro. The scallop remained sweet in the embrace of the taro shreds, interesting indeed. And dun forget, the green & grape sauce which added details to the dish.

Haha, I tried to maunal focus on the scallop, but failed as I lost my patience in focusing... I want to eat my scallop oreadi!
Liquid Gold

Marriage, to stay as durable and lasting, like gold

I really adored this fish maw soup. It tasted like shark fins soup, but without the cruelty of killing the sharks. And there was lotza crab meat, mushrooms and "unfortunately" ginger shreds.. keke
The Dance of Angels

Even the angels dance in celebration, as love fills the air

I love pork ribs served in Humble House. The pork will simply melt without trying too hard. A pity that this dish was served in red chili sauce, rather than honey-glazed as stated in the menu. Well, I dun fancy spicy food. *Shrugged*
Little Wonders

Appreciate little things, make love & marriage last forever

Dun be fooled by this! Nah... It was not abalone, but braised bai ling mushroom that really did wonders to trick our palate. Haha
Guess what's next?

*

*

*

*

*

*

Life is Good

Life is only good, when it's complete, with you..

Yes! Chicken rice was next! This must be the first time I was served chicken rice in a wedding... hehe

Well, people always say, it's the simplest dish that requires more skills to master. No kidding. The chicken was really tender, even though I was served breast meat.
Perhaps Life is One Long Dream

Marriage is when your dream comes true.. with your dreamlover

I tried this when I came on my own, the other time. Still as good!

********

Some random photos...

We decided to do an "ad" for my watch, while waiting for the food... =p

After lunch, we went to Marina Sands..

Nothing much at the moment, not many shops are opened... But there was really a lot of people walking around.. I wonder why. Hmmm...

Anyway, we left in about 30mins or so, and guess how much was the parking fee?

IT WAS $8! *Faintz*

And there was an ERP ($1) on the way back to esplanade...

A total of $9!!!!

Therefore, if you are just going there to see see look look, dun bother....

But if you really damn bored and want to go and see see look look, dun drive...


Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: