"Realization"

2:45:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I was surfing the web on one fine day, and I realized there are lotza of food blogs! The pictures in those blogs were as good as art works done by the professionals. It is really amazing as I believe these are done by people like you and me, coming from all walks of life, who have a passion & enthusiasm in food & photography.

My sincere apologies to all my readers!!! >.<

The fact is most of the time, I will just line up a list of pictures and let them upload in the background, while I do my own stuff like watch tv, msn. And when all the pictures are successfully saved, I will then fill in the narrations. Sometimes, I even curse and swear at Blogger, because it takes so long to upload the pictures!

There, this group of passionate bloggers, who did much more "work" in presenting the best to their readers.. Salute to all of them..

But I'm no professional, and blogging to me is just a way of communicating to many people, people I know personally, people who are just plain strangers.. and I really dun want it to become a chore.

Instead, I try to make it up by taking presentable pictures in their raw form, so that I dun need to touch up, and they can still "见人" .... Even though my photography skill is not superb, I think it is better than many people liao...Of coz, I'm still a long way to good pictures that can tell stories on their own.

Anyway, I probably not going to change my way of blogging, coz that's ME! And that's how I want my blog to be ~ No touch up, simple, and perhaps a bit of my laziness personality.. Hoho.. =p

0 comments: