Folks Collection

1:18:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments


THE FOLKS COLLECTION
Venue: China Square Central, #01-25
20 Cross Street, S048422 
Contact: 6536 6739



I was walking down Cross Street, looking for a lunch venue while waiting for my ex colleague and I saw the super long chalkboard, stating set lunch below $10. 

Set lunch is the brainless solution when you totally have no idea where to lunch and you are dying for a seat during the super packed lunch time. 

It is surprisingly very spacious inside the restaurant. So people working around Raffles Place area, if you are in a big lunch group looking for a lunch venue, can consider here. Moreover, there are 4 different sets to choose from, and IF, there's not good enough for your lunch kakis, there's still ala carte menu to choose from. =)

Set A (Ex colleague's order)
Set B (My order)

The food came in small red tingkats, presentation was really neat. And it probably speeds up the serving time since the serving staff can carry a few tingkats at one go. I guess that helps during crazy peak lunch hour? LOL

Food wise, pretty decent. I quite liked my green curry, mainly because it was not really spicy. Haha. The only bad thing was probably the portion, too small for big eaters. Although my green curry (Set B) did come with lotza chicken pieces, so that was fine with me.

********

Oh, I'm invited to go for food tasting on next next Saturday at Shinkei Japanese Restaurant. Didnt know this restaurant even though it is located at Toa Payoh (I used to be a red line, now converted to purple line kid). Hope the food is good, will blog about it after the event! *Anticipating*

K, going to bed! Sweet dreams everyone!

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: