Red Prada Long Wallet 1M1132 - SOLD!

3:11:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments





Model Highlights:
  • Stunning Red Saffiano Leather with signature Prada logo lettering at center front
  • Front fold over with snap closure
  • Interior features 2 billfold compartments, 10 credit card slots, 3 slip pockets, and 1 center zip pocket
  • Measures approximately: 7" x 3.5"
  • Comes with authenticity card and Prada box
Reason for selling: I already own 1 Prada wallet and I love my pink wallet! ^_^

Condition: 10/10 (NEW!)

I bought this wallet at the Outlet in Italy last year, just in case I couldnt find something I like in the retail Prada shop. Anyway, now this has become an extra wallet and also I have another red Ferragamo wallet, so there's really no point for me to own this.

Prada wallet selling at $350. Interested, please leave me your contact details via comment.  ^_^

Continue to shop here !

0 comments: