Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Canvas Saleya PM Handbag N51186

3:12:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments





Model Highlights:
  • Dimension: 13.7 x 9.2 x 5.9 (I didnt measure, so I took the measurement online =p)
  • Damier Canvas, round handles and trimmings in chocolate natural leather, microfiber lining
  • Zipper closing
  • Flat interior pocket and phone pocket
  • Carried on the shoulder
  • Comes with: original box and dust bag
  • Does not come with the crown keychain in the picture
Reason for selling I have too many bags and I seldom use this.  Also, I dun really like LV bags in general (after owning one), coz I find LV bags too heavy for my petite size.

Condition:  7/10

I bought this bag in 2008. Condition is good, except that the handle has changed to a light brown due to normal wear & tear.  

I bought this instead of the classic Neverfull series because this bag comes with a zipper closing! That feels more secure, rather than allowing the whole world to peep into your bag.  And the size is good enough to put A4 size paper.  Can either hang the bag on your arm or over the shoulder, so pretty flexible.

LV bag selling at $880, negotiable. Interested, please leave me your contact details via comment.  ^_^

I dun really know how much to sell this, so I choose an auspicious number! But if you really wanna negotiate, then must give me 'sincere price' lah.

Continue to shop here

0 comments: