Shop Away!

11:32:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Hi all, 

Welcome to my little corner! ^_^

This is the place where my beloved items or pure impulsive purchases find their new owners! I will continue to update here as and when my "habits" kick in.  *sniff sniff*  For easing browsing, just click on "Shop Away" in the top navigation bar next time you visit, ya?

This also give me the thrill of fulfilling a little 'fantasy' of mine to become a shop owner. Well, I dream to have a little cafe selling flowers and cakes. A part of the cafe will be a handicraft corner where I can sell handicraft that I've made or a place for like mind strangers to come together to do handicraft and share ideas. There, you know my dream liao.  Contact me if you have the capital. Keke

Back to here, if you find something that you like, please email me at funhideout@gmail.com or drop me a comment. I will reply to you as soon as possible.  Just a note, I only accept negotiation for big ticket items.  Those that are priced in the range of tens, please dun negotiate liao.

Prices are exclusive of mails, unless owise stated. For the heavy/big items, I can do meet up. 

So what are you waiting for? Click on the images for further details and drop me a comment! =p

Bag & Wallet
Item: Prada Wallet / Price: S$350 (SOLD!)
Item: LV Bag / Price: S$880
 
Electronics Gadget
Item: Sony TX10 Camera / Price: S$300
Item: Sony Walkman / Price: S$50 (SOLD!)
Beauty Products
Item: Ecopure Eye Cream / Price: S$15
 Item: Nature Republic Soothing Gel / Price: S$10

Dresses
Item: Dress from HK /  Price: S$10
Item: Mango Tinted Skirt /  Price: S$20
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: