Nature Republic Aloe Vere Soothing Gel

11:25:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments


Model Highlights:
  • Gel texture
  • 92% real aloe vera
  • Volume: 300g
Reason for selling:  I bought 2 bottles of the aloe vera soothing gel in my recent Korea trip.  Since then, I started on my first bottle of the soothing gel. I scooped out and put in a small container to prevent contamination and share with mum because there's so much in 1 bottle. Guess what? I have not yet refill my small container.

This gel is good to calm dry & red skin, which is good in a sunny weather like Singapore! I also like that it has a very nice smell.  Keke 

Best part? It can be applied from hair to face to body, great for travelling. Abandon all those small containers, just carry 1 will do!

Soothing gel selling at $10. Interested, please leave me your contact details via comment. ^_^

Continue to shop here !

0 comments: