Activate Your Ez-Link Now!

6:43:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Come, come.... I've got another good deal to share! =p

I believe majority of us use Ez-Link card. Now, you can register your Ez-Link card to enjoy the following:
  • Track your transactions online (Great for those who need to access your transaction details to make claims or reimbursement)
  • Get your monies refunded when you lose your card
  • Free card insurance by ACE insurance (maximum $10 claim)
  • Exclusive deals at Ez-Link merchants
I love the free insurance feature most, since I always lost Ez-Link card somehow. And because of that, I have more than 1 Ez-Link card, so that I dun put all my eggs (money lah) in one basket (Ez-Link card). This 'Activate!' program works perfectly for me, allows me to register up to 3 cards and I really got 3 Ez-Link cards lor... Keke


So many benefits, what are you waiting? Click here to activate now!

Oh, did I mention that it's free to register? Oh ya, I just did.  ^_^

Like Fun-Hideout Facebook Page and follow me on Instagram to get quicker updates of Fun-Hideout and you can leave comment there too!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

0 comments: