Dresses

11:27:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments



Model Highlights: 
  • Tinted purple/blue mullet skirt (short front and back long skirt)
  • Size: Eur 36
  • Front length: 15"   Back length: 24" (measurement taken when item lie flat)
  • Comes with a white cotton lining (length: 12")
Condition: 10/10 New! ( I have wore it only to try to match it at home)

Reason for selling:  I fell in love with this piece when I saw it in Mango, and brought it home without much thinking.  But sad lah, I dun have anything at home to match this pretty piece.  I thought a crop top will look nice with it, which I probably cannot carry it off since my body is short.  So no choice, I have to part with love. ~_~

I'm selling it at more than 50% discount as I thought that it really worth a new owner who will wear it! Keke

Mullet skirt selling at $20 (price inclusive of normal mail).  Interested, please leave me your contact details via comment. ^_^



Model Highlights: 
  • Light brown chiffon dress
  • Size: approximately 6/8 ( I'm a big 8 and I can wear this piece. A smaller than big 8 will fit perfectly)
  • Length: 32" , Shoulder to shoulder: 13.5" , Waistline: 12.5"  (measurement taken when item lie flat)
  • Bought in Hongkong
Condition: 7/10 (I have wore it less than 3 times) 

Reason for selling:  Although I can wear this, it's a bit too fitting. So I tell myself, I will slim down to wear this again.  But I think it's really a miracle that I maintain my size, so to become thinner is a bit too much. LOL

Chiffon dress selling at $10 (price inclusive of normal mail).  Interested, please leave me your contact details via comment. ^_^ 

Continue to shop here !

0 comments: